A Miner Detail Podcast host Ryan Miner moderated a panel discussion on Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan’s (R) signature traffic congestion relief plan.
Hogan’s plan sets up a public-private partnership (P3) to cover the costs of construction. The company with the winning bid is will be responsible for managing the toll lanes.
Maryland Department of Transportation Secretary Greg Slater oversees Hogan’s traffic relief plan, which is intended to mitigate traffic in Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties.
This episode of A Miner Detail Podcast was recorded July 27, 202o.
- Maryland state Sen. Nancy J. King (D-Montgomery County)
- Gaithersburg City Councilman Neil H. Harris
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce President Dr. Marilyn Balcombe
- Montgomery County businessman and traffic relief activist Emmet Tydings
Watch A Miner Detail’s Panel on Hogan’s traffic relief plan
- Email Ryan your questions and/or feedback: Ryan@AMinerDetail.com.