A Miner Detail Podcast host Ryan Miner moderated a panel discussion on Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan’s (R) signature traffic congestion relief plan.
Hogan’s plan sets up a public-private partnership (P3) to cover construction costs.
The company with the winning bid will manage the toll lanes.
Maryland Department of Transportation Secretary Greg Slater oversees Hogan’s traffic relief plan, intended to mitigate traffic in Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties.
This episode of A Miner Detail Podcast was recorded on July 27, 2020.
- Maryland state Sen. Nancy J. King (D-Montgomery County)
- Gaithersburg City Councilman Neil H. Harris
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce President Dr. Marilyn Balcombe
- Montgomery County businessman and traffic relief activist Emmet Tydings
Expert Panel Breaks Down Larry Hogan’s Traffic Relief Plan
- Email Ryan your questions and/or feedback: Ryan@AMinerDetail.com.