Governor Larry Hogan’s P3 Traffic Relief Plan: Interstates 495 and 270
Traffic Relief Plan: A Miner Detail Podcast Episode 273
Maryland Department of Transportation Secretary Greg Slater is overseeing Hogan’s traffic relief plan, which is intended to mitigate traffic in Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties.
This episode of A Miner Detail Podcast was recorded on Monday, July 27, 2020.
- Maryland state Sen. Nancy J. King (D-Montgomery County)
- Gaithersburg City Councilman Neil H. Harris
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce President Dr. Marilyn Balcombe
- Montgomery County businessman and traffic relief activist Emmet Tydings
Watch A Miner Detail Podcast’s Discussion on YouTube
- Email Ryan your questions and/or feedback: Ryan@AMinerDetail.com.