Welcome to A Miner Detail, a service of Miner Media, LLC DBA A Miner Detail.
You may be visiting A Miner Detail from a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or another mobile device.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
You accept its terms by accessing any of A Miner Detail’s services (including by automated means).
A Miner Detail reserves the right to deny access to this service, or any other service it provides, to anyone who violates this agreement or who, in the editors’ judgment, interferes with others’ ability to enjoy this service or infringes the rights of others.
The editors may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this service, or any portion of this service, at any time.
Please get in touch with A Miner Detail if you believe any information written on the site is inaccurate.
You can forward a copy of the material to Ryan@AMinerDetail.com with an explanation of your objection(s).
If you have other comments or questions about A Miner Detail, don’t hesitate to contact Editor in Chief Ryan Miner at Ryan@AMinerDetail.com.
If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted, or distributed on this website to constitute copyright infringement, please inform A Miner Detail by emailing Ryan Miner at Ryan@AMinerDetail.com.
Please include the following information in your written notice:
- (1) a detailed description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed;
- (2) a description of the location of the allegedly infringing material on this site;
- (3) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- (4) a statement by you indicating that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- (5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, affirming that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- (6) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert copyright infringement and submit the statement.
HOW YOU MAY USE A MINER DETAIL’S CONTENT
A Miner Detail is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only.
All content and other material on this website are A Miner Detail‘s property and/or its licensors.
You [DO NOT] have permission to take content, pictures, podcasts, or anything else published on A Miner Detail and publish to another website.
Here are some additional guidelines that you must agree to follow:
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from A Miner Detail‘s content with a link to the original piece on A Miner Detail.
- Credit must be given to A Miner Detail and the corresponding author in a way that makes it evident that the content is not your own.
- You need WRITTEN PERMISSION from the site’s editor, Ryan Miner, to republish more than 100 words from Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.
- If you’re granted written permission to share more than 150 words from A Miner Detail content, then all links and words must be copied as-is, with a link to the original piece (in a prominent area that makes it clear that the content belongs exclusively to A Miner Detail.
YOU MAY NOT REPUBLISH FULL ARTICLES from A Miner Detail without WRITTEN permission from Editor Ryan Miner and final say on the article before publication.
You do not have permission to take full content from A Miner Detail and post it on your site.
You may display and occasionally print or store a single copy of this website’s page for your personal use, provided that you keep intact all credits and copyright and other proprietary notices.
Still, you may not otherwise reproduce, store or distribute copies of any content or other material found on this site, in any form (including electronic form), without prior written permission from the copyright owner.
You are free to establish a hypertext link to AMinerDetail.com, so long as the link does not state or imply that A Miner Detail is a sponsor, endorses, or is affiliated with you or your website.
However, you may NOT, without A Miner Detail’s written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of A Miner Detail or incorporate into another website or other service any of the content or other material you find on AMinerDetail.com.
- Extracts: You may run the first few lines or paragraphs of the article and then say: “Read the full article on “A Miner Detail” with a link back to the article.
- Quotes: You may quote authors, provided that you include a link back to the article URL.
- Signed Consent/Copyright Release Forms: A Miner Detail requests that you sign consent and copyright release forms if you publish more than 150 words of content from the site.
- Creative commons cover Podcasts and Videos.
You must provide an email address to receive A Miner Detail’s email briefing.
YOUR CONDUCT WHEN USING A MINER DETAIL
A Miner Detail is a moderated politics and news site that encourages the free and open exchange of ideas in a mutually respectful climate.
A Miner Detail reserves the right – but does assume any obligation – to delete or withhold the publication of comments that violate its standards.
Editor Ryan Miner may delete comments he deems obscene, libelous, defamatory, or include vicious personal attacks that will not be published.
Comments or images that are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise offensive will not be published.
A Miner Detail requests that you treat other site users with respect.
Language and content should be appropriate for a civil, adult conversation.
Please respect others’ rights to their opinions; understand that there may be many other sides to every story.
If you see something on the site that you believe is inaccurate or about which you hold a different opinion, feel free to post a comment in response.
By participating in discussions or posting to AMinerDetail.com, you agree that you will NOT:
- Use the site to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Use the site to engage in or instigate or encourage others to engage in illegal activities or to cause injury or damage to any person or entity;
- Use the site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic content;
- Use the site to post or transmit any information or content that violates or infringes the rights of others, including information or content that invades the privacy or violates the right of publicity of any person or that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without permission;
- Use the site for advertising or soliciting anyone to buy or sell products or services or to make donations of any kind;
- Gather for marketing purposes any email address or other personal information that other users of the site have posted;
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten another user, deliberately disrupt the conversation; or
- Use any automated mechanism to collect information from our site in any manner that fails to respect the Robots Exclusion Protocol.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE AND CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the text, comments, and other information and content you post on this website or share with others.
By posting information or content to AMinerDetail.com, you represent and warrant:
- (1) that you are at least 14 years of age or older;
- (2) that you are the owner of all content you post or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner;
- (3) that the content you post will not violate or infringe the rights of others;
- (4) that the information and content you post will not violate the rights of or cause injury to.
You alone are responsible for the information and the content you post on this site.
This politics blog will not control the information or content you or others may publish on or otherwise transmit through the site.
You are responsible for creating backup copies of any information or content you post to the site.
A Miner Detail is not responsible for deleting any information or content submitted by you or for the failure to store, display or transmit.
You understand that A Miner Detail has no obligation to monitor any site areas through which users can supply information or content.
OUR RIGHT TO USE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
When you submit any material to AMinerDetail.com, you do not give up any ownership rights in such content.
However, you grant A Miner Detail, and anyone authorized by the site, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose that A Miner Detail chooses.
The initial grant includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, or patent laws that exist in any relevant jurisdiction.
You understand that the site’s technical processing, including the content you submit, may involve transmission over various networks and changes to the content to conform and adapt it to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You will not receive any compensation for our use of any materials you submit.
A Miner Detail may preserve the content you submit.
The site’s editor may disclose such content if required to do so by law or if, in the judgment of its editor and publisher, such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- (a) to comply with legal process;
- (c) to respond to claims that any content you submit violates the rights of third parties, or
- (d) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our site, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, our licensors, other users, and/or the public.
Except when required by law, A Miner Detail will not sell, distribute, or reveal user email addresses or other personal information without express consent.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
A Miner Detail‘s editors and webmaster(s) may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain its multimedia site;
- To send users promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt out of future mailings;
- To send users administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to user comments or inquiries;
- To provide users with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on this site;
- To protect, investigate, and deter unauthorized or illegal activity.
Throughout A Miner Detail, links to other websites may be maintained by third parties.
Linking to such third-party sites does not imply that A Miner Detail endorses or sponsors such sites or the information, products, or services offered on or through the sites.
Neither A Miner Detail nor its affiliates operate or control any information, products, or services that third parties may provide on or through our site or on websites A Miner Detail links.
The information, products, and services offered on or through AMinerDetail.com are provided “as is” and without express or implied warranties.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, A Miner Detail disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
A Miner Detail does NOT warrant that the site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of this site, or the servers that make the site available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
If you are dissatisfied with the site, any materials, products, or services on the site, or with any of the site’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the site.
A Miner Detail does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 16.
If a parent or guardian believes that the A Miner Detail has personally identifiable information of a child under 16 in its database, please contact Ryan Miner at Ryan@AMinerDetail.com.
A Miner Detail may log information using cookies and small data files stored on your browser by its editors and webmaster.
The site editor and webmaster(s) may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.
Furthermore, cookies may be deleted via an internet browser or other software programs.
However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in their internet browser, not all functions of A Miner Detail may be entirely usable.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
At no time should A Miner Detail users submit sensitive personal information to this site.
This includes social security numbers, financial data, health information, criminal backgrounds, trade union memberships, etc.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will A Miner Detail be liable for any damages arising out of your use of this website or any information, content, products, or services made available on or through this site, including indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, even if A Miner Detail is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of specific categories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to A Miner Detail‘s users.
In such conditions, A Miner Detail’s liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by state law.
A Miner Detail reserves the right to control the defense of any claim for which it is entitled to indemnification under this section. In such an event, users agree to provide A Miner Detail with such cooperation as is reasonably requested.
A Miner Detail will make reasonable efforts to notify its users and readers of any such claim.
Failure to provide such notice will not relieve users and readers of these obligations.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between A Miner Detail and its user concerning this agreement’s subject matter.
It supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals, and communications on this subject, whether written or oral.
This agreement is personal to you, not intended to benefit any third party, and does not create third-party beneficiaries.
Users of A Miner Detail may not assign this user agreement to any other individual(s).
- This agreement will be governed by and construed per Maryland laws without affecting any principles of conflicts of law.
- Using this site, users consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Maryland in all disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement or use of this website.
Friday, May 6, 2022.