December 2, 2018.
A panel discussion featuring three recent Washington County candidates:
* Donna Brightman: Former Board of Education President, who most recently ran for Washington County Commissioner as a Democrat.
* Bernie Semler: Hagerstown attorney, who ran for Washington County State’s Attorney as a Democrat.
* Scott Bryan: A veteran and Republican candidate, who ran for Washington County Commissioner.
* A fact-based discussion about the 2018 Election, including why Democrats struggle in Washington County and why moderates seem to have trouble winning in Republican primaries.
* What citizens expect from the local government in the next four years and immediate issues local leaders need to tackle.