A Miner Detail Podcast Episode 278
Arthur “Mac” Love IV served as deputy director for the Governor’s Office of Community Initiatives, which is responsible for outreach to diverse ethnic groups and faith communities.
Love shared a series of social media posts supporting Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse. He was later fired from his statehouse job on Saturday, Aug. 29th, 2020.
A Miner Detail Podcast host Ryan Miner moderated a panel discussion about Love’s firing on Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020.
- Charlotte Aufdem-Brinke, co-owner, Dan’s Restaurant and Tap House;
- Mark McLaurin, Maryland progressive activist and union leader;
- Sarahia Benn, former candidate for the Maryland House of Delegates (34-A);
- Michael Feldman, former congressional candidate and progressive activist;
- Jake Burdett, progressive activist;
- Henry Callegary, attorney and Baltimore Couty Democratic leader;
- Eric Beasley, A Miner Detail Correspondent