Join Eric and Ryan on Sunday, January 15 at 9:00 p.m. for a brand-new episode of A Miner Detail.
Show topics include:
– Katie Nash will join Eric and Ryan at 9:05 p.m. to discuss the Tweet that ultimately ended her employment with Frederick County Public Schools
– Washington County is searching for a new county administrator. The inside drama of Greg Murray’s exist and his possible replacements.
– Garrett County lawmaker engages in the worst case of NIMBY known to Western Maryland
– First week of Annapolis session kicks off
– Failed congressional candidate David Trone is polling for Montgomery County executive. How much money will he spend this time?
– Howard County superintendent of schools sues his school board
– Brunswick drama brought to you by Eric Beasley
Be the first to comment on "WTF, FCPS?"